1. What are the prices of your classes?
Unless otherwise stated,
the price for our daily classes is RM188 nett per person.
This is inclusive of:
- Welcome drink
- Demonstration by the Executive Chef in one of our state of the art
- Cooking class in one of our state of the art kitchens
- Leisurely lunch or afternoon tea (depending on the time of the class)
- Chef's apron
- Chef's hat
- Notebook for guests to take home
- Recipe card (with corporate logo if required) for guests take home
2. Do I have to make a booking in order to attend a class?
Bookings are essential. To book a class or make and enquiry, kindly send an email to email@example.com or call +603 - 2782 - 3810. To ensure that our Chefs have time to order and prepare all the necessary high quality ingredients, we request that you book a minimum of 7 days in advance for the Japanese classes and 3 days in advance for all other classes.
3. Do I have to pay a deposit in order to attend a class?
To secure your booking we ask that a 50% deposit be paid in advance - we will email you the details of how to do so upon confirming your attendance for a class. The remainder of the fees is payable by credit card or cash at the conclusion of the class.
4. Is there a dress code?
The dress code for the classes is casual and comfortable, unless otherwise advised. For your own safety and protection, please wear closed, flat shoes and do not wear shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops in case anything hot should splash on you.
5. What time do the classes start?
The start times of the classes vary so please refer to the class calendar for start times. However, our classes start promptly and we kindly ask all participants to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled class start time. This will give you time to enjoy a light refreshment, change into your apron and meet fellow gourmet lovers.
6. How long are the classes?
Unless otherwise stated, all our classes are three hours long. The Chef will give a demonstration in one of our state of the art kitchens after which you will then have a hands-on session in the kitchen followed by a leisurely lunch or afternoon tea (depending on the time of the class).